DragonFireSDK .app Install Instructions
Apps created with DragonFireSDK can be downloaded to your device for testing before being sent to the App Store.
Registered developers submit their Device ID, they receive a .mobileprovision file which allows their App to be installed.
Installing your App
1. Drag and drop your provisioning file into the Library section in iTunes.
Drag the .mobileprovision file on to the iTunes Library
2. Drag and drop your .app file into the Library section in iTunes.
Drag the .app folder on to the iTunes Library
3. You should now see your App with the correct name. The icon will not display.
Your app is now waiting to be synced to your device
4. Click your device, then the Applications tab. See that the checkbox next to your app is checked.
Your app is about to be synced to your device
5. Click "Sync" and test your App in your device.