Building for iPad devices*
How to create your Build.zip
Folder structure and file requirements must be exact for a successful build.
1. Start with a folder called "Build" and copy into it the App.cpp, icon.png, Default.png and iTunesArtwork.png files.
(note the above .png files are optional and case sensitive)
2. Inside your C++ project is a folder called "Debug", inside that is a folder called "Assets". Copy "Assets" into "Build".
(note the "Assets" folder contains any font folders, "Images" and "Sounds")
3. Right click the "Build" folder, choose Send To - Compressed (zipped) Folder
1. icon.png is the picture shown on the iPad that launches your App.
(image size is 72x72 pixels, Apple provides the mask and highlight)
2. iTunesArtwork.png is shown in iTunes both during testing and in the App Store.
(must be identical to icon.png, image size is 512x512 pixels, Apple provides the mask and highlight)
3. Default-Portrait.png or Default-Landscape.png is displayed on the iPad while your App is loading, depending on which way the user is holding the device.
(image size is 768x1024 pixels for Default-Portrait.png and 1024x768 for Default-Landscape.png)
*Building for iPad devices requires purchase of DragonFireSDK for iPad Ultimate Edition.